Leading businesses in the UAE are planning to increase their digital marketing investment by 25 percent year-on-year, according to a study by Omobono Middle East, the strategic, creative and technology agency for global business brands.
With a planned increase in digital investment, the study has also revealed that the UAE has realized the importance of digital, with 66 percent of respondents saying they are to increase their digital marketing budget over the next 12 months.
The findings are part of Omobono’s What Works Where (WWW) study, which has been launched in the UAE for the first time this month.
- 66 percent of respondents say they are to increase their digital marketing budgets in 2017
- The majority of B2B digital marketing budgets are to be spent on social media (20 percent) in the coming 12 months, while website development comes second (15 percent)
- 59 percent cite brand awareness as the most important measurement metric for ROI
- Of the highest B2B marketing priorities over the next 12 months, the first (60 percent) is to develop brand positioning. Deepening the understanding of target markets comes in second (56 percent)
- 59 percent of B2B marketers are looking for simpler and more accessible analytics